Step through the following instructions to assemble the Developer Toolkit in its weatherproof enclosure:
- Attach sealing strip
- Install two AA batteries, which can output regulated voltage no less than 3.0V, and connect the antenna cable to the development board
- The LED will flash once five seconds after the batteries have been installed and proper firmware has been programmed
- Non-rechargeable lithium batteries are recommended
- The battery cover may be installed to secure the batteries.
- Close the enclosure and tighten screws
- Screw on the external satellite antenna
- Install the mounting bracket, if needed
For outside installations the following is required:
- The external satellite antenna and the on-board GNSS antenna (on the bottom side of the Development Board under the lid of the enclosure) require a clear view of the sky.
- The recommended mounting orientation is vertical with the external satellite antenna pointing up and the lid facing outwards.
- The enclosure should not be installed on a conducting material.